bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I am afraid I must report a very sad state of affairs it would seem that Jason Sears has been breaking into my house undetected and has been flipping through my calendar with the deliberate intent to book his meets when I can't make it. I can only draw the conclusion that he hates me :(
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
if you can do the weekend 29 of sep if so say yes

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
if you can do the weekend 29 of sep if so say yes
I reckon that's a goer WOOHOO will check with the missus when she gets back from the gym and edit this post for a definate. I have a sublime new rabbit recipe that will make your taste buds melt with ecstacy ;) and a sexay new Parang to wield :D

BTW Tribe has just started on BBC2

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I reckon that's a goer WOOHOO will check with the missus when she gets back from the gym and edit this post for a definate. I have a sublime new rabbit recipe that will make your taste buds melt with ecstacy ;) and a sexay new Parang to wield :D

BTW Tribe has just started on BBC2
let me no soon as mate give me a bell cheers

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Yup weekend of 29th is a done deal - couldn't wangle the entire weekend as I am off to the Midland this coming weekend (Fri-Sun) but I will be there bright and early on the Saturday morn and obviously through until Sunday :headbang:

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Ok its the 29th. sorry if thats upset the apple cart. but I have to work sat and sun of 22th and 23rd of sep, and some you lot cant make it so thats that and if you dont like it tell tony:D nd

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
bugger, weekend of the 22nd would have been just right for me, missus is on hols. Not sure she'd be too happy if I buggered off for the weekend straight after she got back.

If anyone else is gonna be around and about anywhere on the weekend of 21/22/23 and doesn't mind company gissa shout.....

Ratel10mm

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
Southern Oxfordshire
Hmmm. I'm up for it, but I suspect swmbo has already got us booked for summat. I'll let you know. :)

Defo can't do the next weekend as I'm on a blacksmithing course. Yippee!! :D

Then the 20th is out because of Owen's Damascus-in (see the thread on BB if you're interested)

And the last weekend plus the first weekend in Nov. are currently out as we may be overseas again!

Aug 20, 2007
am up for either weekend ,biltong machine working overtime , can bring candle ,please bring 1ltr beer can.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Jason
If there's room for another I'd like to pop along if that's ok.
I keep saying I'm going to come along as you are not that far away and I finally have the opportunity.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Gonna need to firm up some figures for this meet as I need to shoot and prep the bunnies on the preceding Wednesday - I reckon 1 rabbit between 2 (Pitkin's infamous fluffy mash will be accompanying the rabbit) I am going to pre-cook everything then reheat in a dutch oven on Saturday evening. Veg if required will need to be prepped separately as my recipe requires the veg to be discarded before the sauce is made. I will also bring some herb dumpling mix so don't go scoffing too much during the day ;)

Should we start a 'Whos Coming' list Jay?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE