Buchcrafters near me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

0121nelly

Nov 14, 2021
Rubery, West Midlands
Hi all bushcrafters are any of you close to me in Birmingham ( rubery ) who are looking for a person to go out and just get away from it all and wild camp and practice bushcraft skills with I am fed up of going out on my own. Anyone interested please contact me and keep safe

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Check out the section on meet ups and chatter mate.
There is a midland group that get together regularly. It’s run by a great bloke called Woodspirits on here.
I went a year ago then life got in the way but they are nice bunch of people and will make you feel welcome I’m sure.
I used to go regularly about 10 years ago to the meets and haven’t been to the new wood that they are using yet but it looks great.
Best of luck matey and welcome to the forum.
Enjoy

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
I live in Dudley and I attend the Lordswood meets. We may be small in numbers but there is a wealth of experience amongst folk who attend. We have a car boot sale on a Saturday morning which is always good for picking up bargains.

Reactions: mowerman

0121nelly

Nov 14, 2021
Rubery, West Midlands
Hi hodge
Thanks for the message hope your well, your not to far from me, where and when is the car boot I would like to go and have a look around and hopefully see you at the next Lords wood meet keep safe

Reactions: mowerman

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
The car boot is part of the Lordswood meet and is generally on the Saturday after any communal work is finished. Anyone attending can buy or sell. It is a good way of getting kit at a reasonable price or conversely passing on unwanted kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE