BSA Superten Centenary LTD Edition..

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
I put this on British Blades a few weeks ago..
I'll give it a go on here before I take it to the Arms Fair at the Motorbike Museum this Sunday, who will prob sell it for a profit...

Never going to use this one really.. may spoil her.. prefere to spend the money on something i'll use..

Anyway its the centenary limited edition rifle.. #047 from 100 ever to be made.. with all the extras that comes with it.. BSA scope, unique walnutt stock, BSA bag.. leather shoulder strap.. Certificates.. etc etc.. dont think I really need to go into too much detail..

Ive put around 100 shots through her to set up the scope and thats it. The rifle is as good as the day it came out of the store, which was around 4 weeks ago, no marks what so ever.

All of the Centenary Supertens are Bull Barrel Carbine and .22 Calibre,,

I would imagine shortly this will become a collectors piece..

The cheapest I found one was for £1000.. Im going to ask £800.. Now £700.. Dont mind meeting up with buyer as postage would be high and risky..

Please feel free to call me on 07803139444 to discuss..

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0116-1.jpg

IMG_0119-1.jpg

IMG_0114-1.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Andy.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I can vouch for this as being a really superb bit of kit. Mine is a 'Stalker Rifles' version at 30ft lb. I see this has a sling too so easy to carry. Worth snapping up!
Swyn.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Dropping this to £700 guys..

Totally awesome and now at the same price as or less than a standard one.. You get so many more extras with the Centenary Ltd Edt. Its apparently the flagship of any BSA product..And the wallnut stock is superb...

There was only 100 made.. So surely this is a bargain..

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I can't say i haven't posted in a long dead thread so shared in the joy of seeing someone else do it for a change

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE