Bronzemoon Outdoors Uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushferret

Jun 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Hello everybody!
I recently placed an order from Bronzemoon Outdoors Uk After 2 weeks of trying to contact these people i have yet to recieve any corespondance or in fact my order.
I have also been on facebook and there are lots of people saying that this site is not genuine and that they too have not recieved their goods and have also not been able to make contact,one person has been waiting 10 months for their order without any contact.
So please use extreme caution if approaching this website.You will never make contact with them or see your goods.(My Opinion)

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I think there is a thread on here somewhere with a few people saying the same as yourself. I bought a couple of things from them and all was well and at a good price...perhaps I was just lucky. I did call before ordering to check stock and had no problem speaking to someone. Have you tried phoning?

Good luck eitherways!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Go to your local small claims court, fill out the paperwork and get your money back

You don't need a lawyer, you can do it all yourself for free

Why just let someone take your money? Makes no sense to me when getting it back is so easy. If you paid by card, just claim from the card company (who will then stop them taking cards).

Don't get mad, get even.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
I bought a Maxpedition messenger bag from them a couple of years ago as they had the best price around. They are dire at communication and slow to deliver but they did deliver in the end. I got the distinct impression that they do not actually have anyone in the UK and are based somewhere else.

bushferret

Jun 15, 2013
United Kingdom
I paid by card and yes i can get my money back from the card supplier and as for the small claims court advice that is very sound advice also.For swotty's question yes i have tried to contact them via phone and e-mail.

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
This "company" have got a very poor reputation. Tried to order something from them. No correspondance, nothing delivered, order was not honored. Best just avoided.

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
I have also had problems. The first time I ordered a knife and it didn't turn up. I sent them a couple of snotty emails and they sent me an upgrade quite quickly by way of apology.

At the time, I just assumed a genuine error and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Consequently, I placed another order a little later - again it didn't turn up. After several weeks, they said that "the Post Office had accepted the blame" and we're sending me a replacement, which eventually turned up.

Two orders placed, both had problems. Not a good hit rate and I won't be using them again.

I might be wrong, but I suspect that they may not be operating from the UK as the email replies were usually sent around midnight. As BareThrills says, I doubt they actually hold the stock they advertise on their website. They offer such a huge range of kit that it would seem to me to be impossible to actually have it all on their shelves.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Bronzemoon have (at least) two websites

http://www.bronzemoonoutdoors.com.au/about-us

Bronzemoon outdoors.Bronzemoon is wholly owned by Anglo Pacific Trading(Aust) a family run Australian business with its office in Cairns, Queensland. The business was originally formed in 1982 and is still run and owned by the Lewis family..us

http://www.bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk/about-us

Bronzemoon is wholly owned by Anglo Pacific Trading Ltd a family run British business with its headquarters in London & warehousing in Leicestershire. The business was originally formed in 1982 and is still run and owned by the founding family

Bit of an identity crisis there ;)

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
I'm having a little difficulty with them. They did respond to my first email - blaming the post. Haven't had replies to either of the ones I've sent since. Still, it's only been a month since I ordered.:deadhorse:

Cheers,
Leif

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
I'm having a little difficulty with them. They did respond to my first email - blaming the post. Haven't had replies to either of the ones I've sent since. Still, it's only been a month since I ordered.:deadhorse:

Order arrived today. Slow, but...

Cheers,
Leif

aris

Forager
Sep 29, 2012
UK
I bought several knives fom them - all arrived, but have heard of others who have had problems. Would think twice before using them again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE