Trip Report Brompton Bikepacking and Bushcraft

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
632
451
Kent
youtube.com
Hi de hi campers, I thought I'd share a link to a video that I've just posted up on the tube.

I've lusted after a Brompton bike for ages now and recently bit the bullet. In this video I take it out on its first camping adventure. I enjoy a traditional camp using my canvas tarp and wool bedroll. I keep a fire ticking over through the night for extra warmth and also do a bit of whittling around the camp fire.

All in all a lovely camp was had.

 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE