Brokkers is booked on pitch eleven for the 21st till the 23rd of september

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
stop showing off ranger boy. oops i stand corrected SENIOR ranger boy. me and gary are gonna go camping at big waters and do poos everywhere :lmao:

can i come?

i have a new 4x4 that your dogs can mucky,

a canoe,.

and i also like to poo all over (recreationally sometimes too)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Any more adventures since you were there last time? Bears, gold, you know usual night out on the toon?

got some plans of me bush plane am going to build ,if ya want to see them ?? :) just waiting for the `aluminum` to arrive from the good `ole` US of A ,might even have a few wing ribs to show an tell :) :) :)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
If you are going to fly like that, then il'l film from the ground not the cockpit.

Rolling of the top the get airborn is just nuts!

Jul 28, 2012
south shields
i REALLY do want t go to this meet up , but my boss is away off sick( she'll be off for 3 months) so i wont know whether i can get there til a few days beforehand, i'll be gutted if i cant get there, but i may just turn up out of the blue .....

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Stokesley12, it's not to far for you to attend this one. Perhaps I could share with you some of my skills? Just a little thank you......
Here's me digging a fire pit.....
DSC06504.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
hey chizz and lupin rider (dave) !! I have sent you a pm ,did you recieve them ?? just checking if the system is working ??:)

cheers see you at brockers :)

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
I got one a while back with a link in to to you tube. Nothing else.

Ill be there on the saturday night.

John. (dave)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE