Brokkers is booked on pitch eleven for the 21st till the 23rd of september

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
they had some nice sea bass at the fish quay the other day ................... a might be tempted !!

Must say i liked your 'marinated with everything in the kitchen' steak on a stick last time. I may do something similar.

That and more of that stella cidre. Which is now my can of choice.

Has vandeen declared if he is coming or not?

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
hey up all, ive just been able to get my 12-10 covered on friday!

Im planning to get a bus from Heaton, Newcastle to the city centre then a bus to the metro centre and a 4 mile walk. hopefully get to brockell early afternoon.

whats everybody elses plans?

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010

Im planning to get a bus from Heaton, Newcastle to the city centre then a bus to the metro centre and a 4 mile walk. hopefully get to brockell early afternoon.

yo Tbag!

i can pick you up dude,..

EDIT,...hang on,..youve moved havent you?

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
yo Tbag!

i can pick you up dude,..

EDIT,...hang on,..youve moved havent you?

hey up muscles! yeah ive moved to newcastle why eye man!

no need to go out of your way this time fella, im glad your coming. Its been ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone wants to pick me up in newcastle it would save me alot of hassle. I might get a few funny looks with my tomahawk if not haha

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne

get yersel a bus from the toon to winlaton and just walk a few hundred yards instead ? at least you,ll not get kidnapped walking through gatesheed to winlaton,lol

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
hey up muscles! yeah ive moved to newcastle why eye man!

no need to go out of your way this time fella, im glad your coming. Its been ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone wants to pick me up in newcastle it would save me alot of hassle. I might get a few funny looks with my tomahawk if not haha

i used to live in heaton, sixth avenue, do u go in the chilli arms much ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE