BRKT Mikro Canadian

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I bought this recently with the intention of re-handling it into a four finger knife.

I'm not sure that i can bring myself to remove the existing handle though so I'm offering it up for sale instead!! :rolleyes:

P1080806.JPG

P1080807.JPG

It's a Bark River Knife & Tool Mikro Canadian. Like a pocket scalpel on steroids. I own another already and it's one that's on the never to sell list - it's small enough not to be noticed but punches well above it's size.

The grind is convex and the steel will probably be A2. The handle is a burl wood of unknown species and there are three mosaic pins.
There is a slight bit of breakout at one of the pins but it's shown in the pictures.
BRKT have a lifetime guarantee on their knives so if it breaks or the handle falls off, etc then they'll replace or repair it.

P1080808.JPG

P1080809.JPG

P1080810.JPG

P1080811.JPG

My asking price is £35 posted in the UK.

I will consider overseas but it will incur the extra postage cost at the cost to me.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yep, nice catch, I missed the last one to come up for sale by seconds....:(

[If anyone has one for sale drop me a pm]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE