Brittish Army Arctic bag sizing issue

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firenor

Aug 23, 2024
Sweden
Just got a very nice british army arctic sleeping back that I bought from the UK to use this winter in Sweden. I ordered an XL one but on the label it says Large (and on the stores own sticker-label it says XL). I tried to measure the size and it seems to be in par with the XL size but I am still a bit confused.

Can anyone that owns the XL model check if it is close to 80cm on its widest part and check their label aswell?

I would be very happy if anyone can look this up for me.

I have of course emailed the shop that I bought it from but I have a feeling that will reply earliest on monday :)

Cheers from Sweden!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just got a very nice british army arctic sleeping back that I bought from the UK to use this winter in Sweden. I ordered an XL one but on the label it says Large (and on the stores own sticker-label it says XL). I tried to measure the size and it seems to be in par with the XL size but I am still a bit confused.

Can anyone that owns the XL model check if it is close to 80cm on its widest part and check their label aswell?

I have of course emailed the shop that I bought it from but I have a feeling that will reply earliest on monday :)

Cheers from Sweden!
You might not get a reply until Tuesday at the earliest as it's a Bank Holiday (Public holiday) on Monday here

Reactions: Firenor

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex

Cheers from Sweden!
It may be a factory second that was wrongly labelled

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE