British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psy.

Jul 25, 2010
SE Sweden
I bet Martyn is happy that he disabled the function that he was sent an email everytime a member tried and failed to log in.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Hello!

This is too funny, BB is down so we have a thread about BB on another forum.

Funny is one word. :D

Seriously guys, take this opportunity to check out some of the forums I mentioned. You'll still go back to BB but you'll find such a different array of work. go discover the work of Les George, GTC, John Barker, Alan Elshweitz, and so on. You'll be impressed, I suspect.

Fluffy

Feb 8, 2009
kent

Seriously guys, take this opportunity to check out some of the forums I mentioned. You'll still go back to BB but you'll find such a different array of work. go discover the work of Les George, GTC, John Barker, Alan Elshweitz, and so on. You'll be impressed, I suspect.

You have no respect for the limits life places on a wallet :(

Fluffy

Feb 8, 2009
kent
I have been banned from Bladeforums and Knifedogs by Mrs Fluffy.
I may read knifeart and look at adverts but I can buy only from BB on pain of pain
She does know how much I have spent on knives :(

then again, this isn't always a problem :)
Today is a goooood day :D

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

Nice posts Stew, too true we're all a little BB dependent.

Evening all, and thanks once again to Tony letting us use his forum in the downtime, cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE