British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
And now? Is it still down now? I hope it's not still down, that would be a great shame if it's still down, perhaps someone should check to see if it's still down or maybe go on another website and ask if it's still down. Please don't let it be down, this is not what any of us want.

Oh the humanity!

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
And now? Is it still down now? I hope it's not still down, that would be a great shame if it's still down, perhaps someone should check to see if it's still down or maybe go on another website and ask if it's still down. Please don't let it be down, this is not what any of us want.

Oh the humanity!

Having a bad day? :D Too many people running around in five finger shoes asking about other forums? :p

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France

Oh the humanity!

:rolleyes:

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Heinnie Haynes also appears to be down at the moment.
Was up and running this morning, but now just has a 'database error' message.

- Now back it seems

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
BB back up, life can go on, civilization will not fall and all will be well with the world.....

<edit> oh no it's gone back down again.... :(

<edit> it's half back up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE