British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Time to have a rant about the site down!! Its been like this or really slow around this time of day for sometime now!!! really annoying when you are trying to converse via pm's!!! would have thought with all the extra income from the ad's etc the site wouldn't be down so much. I would even go to say that I've never experienced any other site like it for downtime or slowness!!!

However!!! Thats my only moan about the forum :D :D

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Just paid my subs' today as well and about to post a couple of wee things in classifieds.
Annoying but such is life with computers i suppose.
Just heard that a lot of folks wages etc aren't being accepted into RBS system 'cos of a computer glitch.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Time to have a rant about the site down!! Its been like this or really slow around this time of day for sometime now!!! really annoying when you are trying to converse via pm's!!! would have thought with all the extra income from the ad's etc the site wouldn't be down so much. I would even go to say that I've never experienced any other site like it for downtime or slowness!!!

However!!! Thats my only moan about the forum :D :D

They (sites) all get down time, this has, other favorite forums of mine have.......ain't technology great :)

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Just when it was going so well, off line now untill tomorrow afternoon according to the message when I try to access the forum.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Man I thought it was my phone or tapatalk app iv installed was gona deleat it and start again .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE