British Army Ration Packs - All Vegetarian!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
I've got some British Army ration packs available - these are all Vegetarian!
I have one spare case, which is ten separate packs. Here is the menu card which breaks down the contents of each pack....... you get a lot of stuff, hot drinks, cold drinks, snacks, cereal bars, breakfast, chewing gum, storm matches, spork, etc.

images hosting

If you are interested please let me know and quote the menu number you fancy (i.e V1, V5) Click on the picture and you can zoom in to see the details of what is in each box.

Posting......typically, each box is just over the 2kg limit for 2nd class small parcel. If I take it out of the cardboard box and send it in a postal bag it costs £2.80 2nd class mail. I can send these by Hermes courier - 1 or 2 packs together will cost £ 6.00, for 3 or 4 packs it will be £8.15. Please PM me if you have any better suggestions, I'm flexible. I’m in Poole, Dorset if you want to collect in person – I make a good cup of tea ;)

Price is £7.50 each. The Rat Packs are "first come, first served" so PM me ASAP. If you have any questions please ask away!
Cheers
Phil

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I picked up a full box of 35 x 24hour UN ration packs, plus 5x loose packs from our local carboot. They are clearly out of date Best before date 01.11.2014. I paid £4 for the lot. The seller requested to keep one of the 5 loose packs, as he had not tried them but was interested in doing so. I have given a few away to traveller friends and the "feedback" from my friends is all positive. The packs are all sealed and not military spec. Although all contents are individually wrapped and very similar to the British army issue ration packs I've tried in the past. Matches, wipes, sterilising tabs etc are included. I'm not looking to sell these. I will keep them for one-off events or emergencies e.g. Prepping.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE