british army pocket knife needed (im a numpty)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I seem to have lost my british army pocket knife. don't know how or where but do know I should have used the lanyard loop.:(
so am looking for a replacement if anyone has one either the one without the black scales or with but preferably the type with marlin spike. best condition possible please lots of nice items to trade. cheers guys in advance for any help on this. GB

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Doh ! I could have had a nice one for a pound at the car boot this morning .
but thought I don't need another knife .

Craig. .....

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers for that mate I would just buy one from there but I got the warning this morning !!! and survival is paramount. she didn't say I couldn't swap on one so this is my loop hole.
but cheers for the heads up they look just like my old one.
funny thing is id carried that one for over ten years am gutted.

]I got mine from here....

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/s...tmctr=(not provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=20112440

Unissued and after a clean up from the packing grease it is fantastic! Bargain at £7.99 too :)[/QUOTE]

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
That's a nice wee bit of kit, but ouch a little bit pricey compared to the surplus, I think GB has a similar home set up to me, and it's trying to keep fun stuff below the radar! Hence the swapping:eek:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
exactly right my friend the one on the woodlore site looks great but a bit too blingy for me personally.
plus I want to use it as edc so locking is out.
under the radar is another reason cos my mrs can aquire target at about two miles and at point blank she is not going to miss :AR15firin
That's a nice wee bit of kit, but ouch a little bit pricey compared to the surplus, I think GB has a similar home set up to me, and it's trying to keep fun stuff below the radar! Hence the swapping:eek:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
got a pocket knife thanks to dwardo but mouth still watering for other military sharps, it made me realise id only got a couple blades and most guys on here have tons. so if anyone else has any military folders or fixed please pm sure we can sort little deals out :)

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE