British Army black 30 litre daysack - group buy ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
Just spotted this on Strikeforce's eBay page:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BULK-BUY-Box-...Militaria_LE&hash=item5ae0a3808a#ht_536wt_905

£100 buys you 9 brand new unissued 30 litre black daysacks - normal RRP seems to be between £19-99 and £24-99 each, depending on where you buy from.

Just thought it might be of interest - if enough folks wanted them I'd be happy to buy a box of sacks and forward them on individually. I imagine they could be made to fit into a large jiffy envelope and postage should only be a couple of quid per bag, so total cost per bag including individual delivery shouldn't be any more than about £13-50 or so each (obviously just a guess).

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Xunil I think this is a really nice thing to do however I personally think these bags are carp and won't reccomend them at all.
Ive had one (issued) for about two years, I use it everyday as a work bag but it gets no hard use. The waterproof lining is cracking off inside and two zips have broken. The design is poor, no waist belt, heavy, unnessersary padding in the side pockets and a daft extension panel in the bottom. Complete rubbish, save your money and buy a Munro or Sabre.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
I think my expectations of a sub-£20 sack would be very different to a £60+ Sabre.

That said, if the pack has issues then I'll leave well alone - it was just a thought when I saw them, based mainly on the fact that a mate of mine has one and likes his.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Have to agree with the above posts, these really are not worth £10 never mind any more!
We used to exchange them every couple of weeks with the QM as they would fall to bits!
Nice gesture Xunil but I wouldn't recommend them at all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE