British Army Basha/Tarp tested in heavy rain last night!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
I have used a British Army Basha for years with no problems. Also use a fox basha but the price of them has gone up and would not recommend it for that reason. Strikeforce supples are selling the brit basha for £30

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Wow now I see why they call you Kit! Well that's great Im in the process of experimenting with kit but it would be great if i could just settle with one or two things that work. Il defo have a look at some of those tarps you mentioned, ive seen the Lavu tents before on ebay.

Hehe, kind of appropriate I guess :D. Im not as much if a kit tart as I appear just accumulated alot of gear over the years (honest :eek:). If I could only have 2 tarps I'd have the TW Sargasso for the hammock and a DD 3x3m for everything else.

mholland

Jan 3, 2013
cheltenham
I have used an army issue basha extensively, in everything from torrential rain to 6+ inches of snow, and not a single problem so i'd suggest you have a cheap rip off unfortunately!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE