Bristol Knife Show this Sunday.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
No BB table! Been rushing to finish a knife to put on there!
Im a short bald welsh man if anyone fancys a chat , probably wearing an AC/DC tshirt.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Lets talk to Mike on the day chaps, Every year he has offered one ( what ever else has been said I know this for a fact, I have seen it!)
You been hitting the weights Rob? I'll not recognise you!

Cat.

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
How are you with technology Dave?

I've just hired a big screen to put the detail of the demos up on so people at the back can see, plus a PA so they can hear!!

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
How are you with technology Dave?

I've just hired a big screen to put the detail of the demos up on so people at the back can see, plus a PA so they can hear!!

me and technology? there is a reason I demonstrate forgework using a hole in the ground! :lmao: If somebody wants to plug me in and sort out the technology then I'm happy, just don't expect me to push any buttons of turn anything on coz it could get expensive (or the audience will just be treated to some of my more choice phrases!)

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I have been a few times when I used to live near bristol, its great but I always ended up spending 3 times more than I promised myself I would .
I just told the missus that I want to time a UK visit to see my friends in Bristol next year with this show, she does not look impressed . :)

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Anyone got a report on how the day went, was planning on attending myself but while travelling to it I got a phone call from home to say the little man really wasn't well so had to do a u-turn and take him to the Doc's (he seems to be doing well now, but it really scuppered today's plans :rolleyes:- oh well, family comes first). Anyway I was really looking forward to going but a bit of feedback on the day would be great and much appreciated. There's always next year;)

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
T'was a good show, spent a few quid! I now have plenty of micarta and leather working stock oh yes and grinding belts, sadly no new knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE