Bringing the outdoors in?

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There have been times when mood music just doesn't quite cut it for me as background music to listen to while I do my drawings, and other stuff while I'm at my desk. However, I found this today along with a load of other similar clips. Just having it running while I worked made such a difference!!

I really enjoyed it. So I thought it too good a thing not to share.

Hope you find it of interest.

[video=youtube;q0BIVizaAiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0BIVizaAiY&list=FLlKM 43VLyaLpLFJZTzKHgNw&index=1&fe ature=plpp_video[/video]

And for that really intensive experience, here's 6 hours worth of it! ... No jumping in the puddles with your school shoes on! :nono:

[video=youtube;lMnAnx9g_-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnAnx9g_-I&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLlKM43VLyaLpLFJZTzKHgNw[/video]

Last edited:

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Its great stuff Aaron.

There is a track of a passing rainstorm in a tropical forest on youtube somewhere. No dolphins or singing bowls required !

Biker

Same old story as the Coblers kids, everyone else got shoes.......

Yup, got the shirt for that too! The front door lock doesn't work so I have to bolt it from the inside and use the back door to enter the house... which sticks in the frame requiring use of my shoulder on wet days. ho hum.. one day I'll fix 'em. Could be worse though, it could be raining :p

Hey did you notice your land mark post count, and did you do anything for it?

Biker

Landmark post count?:confused:

Number of postings. Normally on such significant numbers, like reaching 1,000 or 2,000 etc the person would offer up a sort of competition with a prize

John Fenna being a particularly gobby bugger was having these on a regular basis, and being tightfisted meant he was hemorrhaging prizes at an astounding rate! I think he's stopped doing this now.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Number of postings. Normally on such significant numbers, like reaching 1,000 or 2,000 etc the person would offer up a sort of competition with a prize

John Fenna being a particularly gobby bugger was having these on a regular basis, and being tightfisted meant he was hemorrhaging prizes at an astounding rate! I think he's stopped doing this now.

Ah I see. Well I guess 2000 aint to far away. Good to have you back Aaron. Cheers.:welcome1:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ye gods - back 5 mins and insulting me already!:)
I do not rate the rain vid - it sounds just like everyday background in these parts!
As to my post counts - 1000s are no longer landmarks for me - since reaching my 10,000 post landmarks are only in the tens of thousands ... watch out for the prize for my 20,000th post comp!
Good to have you back :)

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
That's magic Aaron! I love the sound of the rain when I'm in any kind of shelter. :umbrella:

How are you settling in? Drop me a PM sometime.

Biker

Hey Paul72, that's a great forest soundtrack, like that a lot. I'm downloading it now in MP4 format and saving it to the PC. Thanks! (Mozilla Firefox has a free add on called "downloader" that allows you to download youtube clips)

John, I may have been back only 5 mins but I had a nearly 3 months of missed opportunities to banter with you. Call it hitting the ground running. Hehehehehee

Elen. Skip to the loo then click on it.

compare_the_meerkat.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE