Brianne Bothy Bimble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Bergen packed for four day hike and will be kicking off from Llanwrtyd Wells on Monday morning heading north through the Fannog forest with intention of hopefully making it to Moel Prysgau then back again. I figure 8-9 miles a day taking it easy as the pack is tipping the scales at a little more than I would prefer and well.. I'm not 18 any more and several bits of me are wearing out. There is a break in the weather coming but if it gets ugly then I'll just set-up home near the reservoir and scout some locations out for the wife's summer astronomy camp.

Brynglas

This is a great area, the last time it was at Moel Prysgau it was in a bit of a state, but it's still a good Base to explore from. Hopefully the weather will have improved for you it gets flooded on the rods and paths in as they've been eroded badly by 4x4's.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Much to the wife's relief and mine I'm back from this micro adventure safely. Trip report and a few pics coming soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE