Brew in the woods....

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Hi all went out up sutton bank today, met mountainm and went for a brew in the woods.had a good day & met a new friend I think..

Only 2 pics, just thought id tell all :beer::):):):)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Oooops
5ec57f14-795b-fa1e.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
was me who had a bump....

managed to spin the car on the straight and ruin the bumper, the wife is not happy, we just sold our other car today.....

oooooooop's.....

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
And chris you said you could get across the fields at brockwell and you could nt manage a straight road tut

only kidding just aswell stu's driving and your ok a car can be fixed harder to fix people i know from personal experiance

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Chris!!......

you dinked the focus!

Ali has just told me ,....(apparently its all over facetwit too!!)

you know i will get Mitzy over that pig field ,...i did it the first time eh?

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
And chris you said you could get across the fields at brockwell and you could nt manage a straight road tut

only kidding just aswell stu's driving and your ok a car can be fixed harder to fix people i know from personal experiance

lol.....that would be in a 4x4 though...:rolleyes:

it must have been because its a ford and not my beastey lanny....;)

im ok my head is quite thick, but thanks for the thought...:)

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Chris has now gone out to collect my son from work. So will the car come back any more smashed up...... He will try and use all the exscuses. But a good work man never blames his tools....... Lol he is crap at driving he cant even paralle park........ oh he so going to kill me when he see this lol..........Hhahahahahhahahhahahahahah Love you darling x

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Chris has now gone out to collect my son from work. So will the car come back any more smashed up...... He will try and use all the exscuses. But a good work man never blames his tools....... Lol he is crap at driving he cant even paralle park........ oh he so going to kill me when he see this lol..........Hhahahahahhahahhahahahahah Love you darling x

Hey Shazza,....

hugs to you and bump,........x

hahahah

mikeybear

Forager
Feb 15, 2010
UK

:rofl:

Hmm this is why I use the screen lock facility on my computer :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE