brand new unused Boker bushcrafter.for sale or swap /px

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys after much deliberation and pondering ive decided this knife which up to now has been a drawer queen has to go if im to get my wildlife hatchet.

so here we have a boker bushcrafter in its presentation box complete with the fire steel which came with it. the handles are black g10 micarta exactly the same as on the woodlore 30th aniversary in fact the knife is almost identical aside from the steel and the engraving
the steel is stainless.
photos will appear soon but in the meantime Im wanting £40 for this knife. which includes uk postage and paypal fees.
if cash is not available to you then i would swap this knife for either a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in very very good to mint condition
or an enzo trapper in o1 or d2 steel not the flat ground ones scandi is the gring i mean. again this must be in very very good condition.

photos to follow.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
please excuse the image quality the photos are not to show item condition as the knife is new. they are just to give you and idea of what the knife looks like.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
knife now sold to darwa cheers mate its much appreciated
Hehe. Sorry and thanks. It'll (dare I say 'she' in public?) will have a good home ;-)[/QUOTE]

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys the original deal on this fell through cos I found a falt with the knife.
it was returned and a new one sent in its place so its back up here at the original sale price paypal only and buyer must be over 18 years old

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE