Brand new Berghaus Cyclops Vulcan II Rucksack/Bergen size 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
Hi all.
Up for grabs is a brand new Berghaus Cyclops Vulcan II Rucksack/Bergen in size 2.
All the straps are present including the ones to turn the side pouches into a daysack.
These are absolutely bomb proof and will give years of service.
image.jpg
RRP on these is anywhere between £180-£225.
This can be yours for £120 posted (recorded delivery). Paypal payment only please.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Awesome rucksacks the berghaus range, if i did not already own two berghaus crusaders i'd be all over this sale

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Have a bump on me; legendary and old school Gucci that still holds it's head high versus modern day packs.

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
That all depends. I'm 5'10 and a size 3 is too big for me. Ideally you need to try one loaded to see.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'm amazed this hasn't sold especially after you dropped the price

Jul 22, 2015
Durham/Kent
I would like to take this off your hands, but
1) I have just joined the forum so can't send PMs yet
2) I have an active bid on eBay for a Berghaus Cyclops Roc

With regards to the first, you can contact me on this temporary email address: alephu5@trashmail.com if you want to exchange details for the sale.

If you're happy to go ahead I will ask the seller to cancel my bid; still about 5 days to go and I am the only bidder so I doubt it'll be a problem.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE