Boys These Days...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
My dad just told me that he had heard, one of my mates had been in an accident. My mate's 16 and has just got his power bike driving license which is taken from him now. :roll:

He and a mate was sitting drinking beer when one of them got a "brilliant" idea. His mom and dad were not home so they went out to the car and decided they wanted to drive to a little village nearby only 5 km away. :roll:

Of course my mate was the driver (with no car license at all!) and with a good dozen beers in the stomach they drove right in the ditch. :roll: He is OK, but the car is totally damaged and insurance won't cover. He will get trouble with the cops now and it will say in his personal record. :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
stuartyr said:
:biggthump :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :biggthump
It was not meant as a fun story. It was meant as a lesson to other younger members and coming members.

You are indeed right Squidders. He's a nice bloke, no doubt, but this time he went to far.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
It seems nothing changes but the calendar date. I took the folk's car out on a few occassions without license and had a bit too much to drink on one of them. But never did wreck when I did.

Yeah, I got caught, I got trouble and I got juvenile record (14 years old). Lets hope your mate learned from this experience and can make it up somehow.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
He is OK, but the car is totally damaged and insurance won't cover. He will get trouble with the cops now and it will say in his personal record.
Then he is very very lucky.... If he had hit someone he would have to carry that with him for the rest of his life!

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE