Bow for sale or swap.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Csaba Grozer is a renouned Hungarian maker of traditional European and Asian Design Bows. These bows are short and heavily recurved which makes them fast and accurate.

I have a few bows that I don't shoot anymore and think I should sale on or swap.
This bow is around 60lb at 28in.
Around 50in long.
Shoots hard and fast and is great for moving around the woods with.
I am looking for £85 to your door or would swap for bushcraft/camping gear.

nockoflongbow004.jpg

nockoflongbow005.jpg

nockoflongbow007.jpg

nockoflongbow009.jpg

Thanks for looking.
P.S.
I will be saling on some more bows and arrows on here when I have taken some photos of what I have.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am very interested ... in swaps ....
I have size 9 boots, XL jackets or a M/L Ventile type '60s SAS type jacket that might cover the RRP :)

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi all,
Boy where to start......First of thanks for all the PM's and I will try and get back to all of you tonight.
I think I am looking for;
Hammock
Tarp
Sleeping Bag
Bivi Bag
Thermorest Inflatable Mat
Light Weight One man Tent
Undermat/quilt for Hammock
Crusader Cup Cooking Set
Meth Stove/Burner

John Fenna thanks for your offer but I am not looking for those items you have for swaps, sorry.
But if you have anything from the list above please let me know.
Dwardo, No my friend I cannot get rid of that bow until I've taken some photos of it in the sun.......
Nuggets, It is the Fibreglass model with dyed pig skin over the limbs. Grey belly and black back.
I hope this helps and if you need more info please ask.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE