Landi fixed blade knife & sheath for a folding knife or open to offers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blue_boy

Mar 12, 2009
Wigan - UK
Hi, I’m looking to see if anybody fancies doing a swap for this Landi?

The knife is in good condition still with its original edge, but the sheath is damaged in a few places as detailed in the photographs. The blade length is 8cm and handle is 11.5cm. This was custom built for me by John Landi about 7 / 8 ish years ago but unfortunately I‘ve hardly used it.

My go to knife is the Faulkner F1 and to be totally honest the F1 is indestructible and I can’t see me very getting to use the Landi.

Its such a shame that its not being put to good use so I’m looking to swap it for a folding knife that I will get a lot more use out of.

I really can’t remember how much it originally cost but it was a substantial amount at the time.

I’m looking for something along the lines of a folding knife with a drop point blade, wooden handle, 3 to 3.5” blade and no belt clip… Or something close to this spec, if at all possible (the no belt clip is a must though)…

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 14

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE