Bottled Water

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Something I have always been a great enemy of...

...But at the moment I am back in Wiltshire, and guess what? My bowel problem has mysteriously cleared up.

Evidently hard water is doing me good.

It looks like I need to be on a hard water diet, and when back in the Delectable Duchy that will mean bottled.

Which bottled waters are Hard?

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
Bob - only if the natural waters are not treated to remove the various ions that create hardness. e.g. Dasani (Coca Cola owned) take Atlanta municipal water and use reverse osmosis to remove just about everything from it. Then they add back Magnesium sulphate (Epsom salts) and a small amount of calcium salts to give the water some taste and a small level of essential electrolytes. If the bottled water is called mineral water, then it should contain some minerals (hardness) check the label.

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
I just checked the label on the bottle (S Pellegrino) doesn't tell you anything. Need to search on the web for (brand name) analysis - this should get you to annual reports from the owner of the brand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE