Bored

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Was bored earlier, very bored, so i decided to practice making some traps;)

DSCN6280.jpg

Works really well for Woodlice, just got 999 more to make and i will have a decent meal from my trap line;):)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i do similar things when i'm bored too, although my traps are dog sized, it's not a game the dog enjoys :)

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Yep, at an old job we had a digital printing setup for signage in a warehouse unit. We use to make mortars out of the tubes the paper came on and aerosol can spray for propellant. We could clear a 50ft high treeline from 20ft with a wad of bubble wrap and screwed up paper.

HR had a little word about that one too.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
have you tried rubber band catapults and Trebuchets made from pencils?:)
The plastic rails from hanging files will take up to 10 rubber bands for that "full-auto" rubberband gun ... - I used to work a 5 shift system in a computer room of a commercial bank in Brussels - playing "hunt the operator" through the blacked out office block was one of the best parts of the various night shifts.
The typists could not understand how all their rubberbands ended up behind cupboards, on top of the window blinds, behind the computer etc...
It took something like 20 of the biggest bands to launch a tangerine the length of the typing pool....

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Yep, at an old job we had a digital printing setup for signage in a warehouse unit. We use to make mortars out of the tubes the paper came on and aerosol can spray for propellant. We could clear a 50ft high treeline from 20ft with a wad of bubble wrap and screwed up paper.

HR had a little word about that one too.

These HR people are no fun

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
The plastic rails from hanging files will take up to 10 rubber bands for that "full-auto" rubberband gun ... - I used to work a 5 shift system in a computer room of a commercial bank in Brussels - playing "hunt the operator" through the blacked out office block was one of the best parts of the various night shifts.
The typists could not understand how all their rubberbands ended up behind cupboards, on top of the window blinds, behind the computer etc...
It took something like 20 of the biggest bands to launch a tangerine the length of the typing pool....

Superb:lmao:

One place i used to work at, we had a skittle alley set up in the warehouse, the pins were road cones and the balls, well we used U/S tyres, Boeing 737 main wheel tyres to be exact:)

Last edited:

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
In a previous job we played indoor cricket, in the loading bay, at the end of each day...the proviso being that all stock was away, orders picked and labelled for the first van run of the next day etc.

One day the area director turned up unannounced...we asked him if he wanted to bat or field!

He never turned up unannounced again...

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE