Boreal forest outing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 28, 2010
ontario
Nice outing, bb. Thanks for the pics. Dry summer up there? Are you near any of the forest fires I keep hearing about in the news?
Nice hot humid summer down here, into the thirties most days, but just enough rain to keep from having the dreaded campfire ban...

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Stunning Area where is that ? Thats what dreams are made of to live their be mine anyway beutiful cananda !

First off, my apologies for the late reply-I've been away from a computer till now.
The area where these pics were taken is in northern Saskatchewan.

Nice outing, bb. Thanks for the pics. Dry summer up there? Are you near any of the forest fires I keep hearing about in the news?
Nice hot humid summer down here, into the thirties most days, but just enough rain to keep from having the dreaded campfire ban...

Drier than normal yes, but there's been enough rain to keep the fires down. In this area there aren't any threatening fires at this time. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
Temps into the 30's with your humidity? No thanks, we despise hot weather here:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE