Border terrier

Recently we had to have our old faithful dog put to sleep due to ill health, we are now thinking towards a new member to the family , its just not the same walking without a four legged friend, anyway I was wondering if anyone on the forum breeds or knows of reputable breeders of Border terriers in the north west ?

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Hi buddy, if you cant find a good working dog breeder locally get a copy of the Countrymans Weekly from your news agent, they have a couple of for sale pages in the back which usually has Borders for sale.:)

DoctorSpoon

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 24, 2007
Peak District
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Sorry you lost your old dog John - I felt the same after losing mine and only lasted a few months before getting another. It's a bit of a shock to the system having a young dog around again and having to train them up after having oldies who just potter around behind you. I'll be really envious of you if you get a border terrier. I'd so love one as a second dog once Izzy steadies up, but Robin took some persuading before I got her and a second would be out of the question :( Anyway, I'll ask a couple of friends off the lurcher forum who also have terriers if they know of good breeders around here for you.
Nicola

We found one and picked him to today :)
Meet Max.
P8260211.jpg

Bad habits already this wont last long :)
P8260221.jpg

Posting this one to remind me to go on a diet lol
P8260213.jpg

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
My girlfriend says "that's a cute mutt and The dogs nice as well", I've changed the computor password. He is a lovely looking dog, train him well, he'll be a jedi knight one day and rule the house. Good luck with him Singeblister.

!st bit is a joke by the way.

Andy

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Ah Border terrier know them well, walk all day with you if out and about or sleep all day if in the house.

Great dogs, this ones coat could do with being striped.
066.jpg

Thanks guys , hes doing well so far its harder controlling the kids than him now , he seems to be trained to go on the paper as well so we have had only one puddle , his first night alone downstairs went well with a hot water bottle under his cushion :) cant wait to get him out and about

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE