Books

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
can some one give me a list of good books on bushcraft.I have read all the mears and thomas elpel and mors stuff . It would be good to broaden my knowledge thanks :)

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
well i have just began learning bushcraft an i have bought, mors bushcraft, colling gem food for free and collins gem trees.
i too am interested in what books to buy so i will be watching this thread with interest
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes but there is loads of books there and i would know where to to start
leon

scanker

Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Sorry Leon, that was directed more at Jason than you as he asked for a list of bushcraft books. I've got the usual suspects.

I don't have the links to hand but the books by Richard Graves are online somewhere and also there are some Swedish bushcraft videos that people have mentioned but I haven't seen yet. Someone posted a link to http://www.outdooridiots.com/ the other day, and although you wouldn't expect it from the name, there was a lot of useful info on there. Just trying to come up with some ideas to get info without buying books.

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
oh sorry if it wasnt aimed at me
i must look like a complete idiot lol

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Here are my top 10 in no particular order:

All the Ray Mears Books (3?)
4) SAS survival handbook
5) Food for free
6) Song of the paddle; Bill Mason (canoeing)
7)Bushcraft; Mors what’s his name
8)Wildwood Wisdom; Jaeger 1945
9) The Notorious Poacher; G. Bedson
10) Survival,die Kunst zu Ueberleben; Nehberg (in German)

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
theres some good stuff in that list .one of my books that I love is how to survive by brian hildrith and dougal robertsons survive the savage sea. all so if you want a good giggal then try the zombie survival guide :yikes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE