Books..... some hard to get and collectable

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Got to make some cash so thinning out my collection:
ALL SOLD THANKS

Survival Poaching by Ragnar Benson. Dust jacket a bit battered, so
£8 inc P&P SOLD

Survival by Hunting by George Filson who is both archaeologist and Hunter so brings the hunting knowledge into it. Great discussion about prehistoric hunting, prey species, weapons and tools (inc atlatl), snares and traps etc. Excellent condition
£14 inc P&P SOLD

Animal Traps and Trapping by James A. Bateman.
£6 inc P&P SOLD

The Winter Wildeness Companion by G Conover and A Conover Probably the wrong time of the year to be selling this ;) but it does seem to becoming a bit of a collectable classic since it's out of print. It's got a pen mark on the bottom but is otherwise excellent condition so I won't try and sell it for the prices you'd pay on Amazon or Abebooks, let's say
£35 inc P&P SOLD

Live of the Land in the City and the Country by Ragnar Benson. another one which is expensive on amazon and abebooks, so let's say
£15 inc P&P SOLD

Mammals of Britain: Their Tracks Trails and Signs by M.J Lawrence and R.W. Brown (1974) Good condition
£5 inc P&P SOLD

Collins Guide to Animal Tracks and Signs by P Bang and P Dahlstrom. This is the 1977 version so includes the authors' own tracks.... Great wee book, my other copy lives in my bumbag. Spine has a tear and there is a name inside so
£5 inc P&P SOLD

Indian Fishing: Early Methods on the Northwest Coast by Hilary Stewart. Making and using hooks, lines, sinkers, lures, floats, clubs, spears, harpoons, nets and netting, traps and weirs. Also a lot on cooking and preserving fish and the spiritual realms. Dust Jacket a bit battered
£10 inc P&P SOLD

as a bibliophile this breaks my heart.. but needs must

Will take Paypal or cheque

Thanks for Looking

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
Justin Time said:
Got to make some cash so thinning out my collection:

Survival Poaching by Ragnar Benson. Dust jacket a bit battered, so
£8 inc P&P

Survival by Hunting by George Filson who is both archaeologist and Hunter so brings the hunting knowledge into it. Great discussion about prehistoric hunting, prey species, weapons and tools (inc atlatl), snares and traps etc. Excellent condition
£14 inc P&P

I'll take those. You have two PM.

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
these for me I'll PM later

The Winter Wildeness Companion by G Conover and A Conover Probably the wrong time of the year to be selling this but it does seem to becoming a bit of a collectable classic since it's out of print. It's got a pen mark on the bottom but is otherwise excellent condition so I won't try and sell it for the prices you'd pay on Amazon or Abebooks, let's say
£35 inc P&P

Live of the Land in the City and the Country by Ragnar Benson. another one which is expensive on amazon and abebooks, so let's say
£15 inc P&P

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
and this

Indian Fishing: Early Methods on the Northwest Coast by Hilary Stewart. Making and using hooks, lines, sinkers, lures, floats, clubs, spears, harpoons, nets and netting, traps and weirs. Also a lot on cooking and preserving fish and the spiritual realms. Dust Jacket a bit battered
£10 inc P&

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
mikesknives said:
and this

£10 inc P&

Doh.... :( beat me to it.

Need to be quicker in future eh. Enjoy it - and if you want to pass it on again at any point then i'll be waiting :D

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Thanks to Torjus, Phil and Mike, bad luck Andy ( :sigh: should I have put the price higher...... :eek: )

so that leaves:
£6 inc P&P

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Phil and Torjus, your books are in the post... and there's even a discount for Torjus since postage didn't work out as much as I thought :) Mike your books are packed and ready to go

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Justin Time said:
Phil and Torjus, your books are in the post... and there's even a discount for Torjus since postage didn't work out as much as I thought :) Mike your books are packed and ready to go

Cheers mate, will let you know when they arrive :)

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
Justin Time said:
Thanks to Torjus, Phil and Mike, bad luck Andy ( :sigh: should I have put the price higher...... :eek: )

so that leaves:
£6 inc P&P

hiya mate,

i'll take that if it's still going, pm enroute.

cheers, and.

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
all books arived safely. All in excellent condition 100% feedback for this seller!!!

The Indian fishing book is a real gem, thanks a lot.

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE