Books n stuff for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Some gear I'm clearing out, I'm afraid I'm making a huge effort to pay off my student loans for once and for all! :eek: -stuff that I bought and didn't use or little used for whatever reason. Paypal only please. PM for any q's. I'll be adding more later.

Animal Tracks and Signs OCTOPUS Books, Bouchner-A rare classic-a serious book to complement the Bang and Dalhlstrom Book, hartdback, used but in good condition £15 plus p and p

Mammals TRACKER GUIDE Michael Clark - a good beginners basics book £2 plus pp mammals tracker now SOLD

The Complete Book of Sea Kayaking Hutchinson used but as new £10 plus pp

British Army Cotton Sleeping Bag Liner New £5 plus pp

ETREX GECKO GPS used good condition £40 plus pp SOLD

Terra Nova Winter Gauntlet GTX RRP £45 xl
http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/Brand/Extremities/Gloves_and_Mitts/Winter-Gauntlet-GTX-22WGAGT1S.html
Used once (too big for me) as new (plastic clips removed from ends of draw cords and tied for better security) £30 plus pp

Very Rare Genuine Special Forces (SB/Marines) Underwater Black Rubber Demolitions/Radio Pouch with waterproof zip and inflation tube by AVON. MINT never issued. £30 plus p and p SOLD

cheers

WS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE