BOOK, NEW/UNREAD - Crossbow Hunting by William Hovey Smith, 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
As new/unread paperback copy of Crossbow Hunting by William Hovey Smith. 276 pages. 23 x 15.4 x 1.7 cm.

Great book, very interesting... for research purposes only. Ahem!

I already have a copy of this, and my other half mistakenly bought me another copy for Christmas. Surplus to requirements, so it has to go.

Synopsis
The extreme precision possible with a crossbow appeals to many hunters, including big-game hunters who want to expand their hunting seasons; younger hunters and those with physical limitations, who appreciate the crossbow's ease of use; and those fascinated by the crossbow's recent technological advances. As more states are legalising hunting with a crossbow, the need for current information rises. This book provides an in-depth analysis of the past 20 years of technological developments. A complete guide to hunting with one of the most ingenious tools, "Crossbow Hunting" helps the hunter select the right crossbow, takes him on the hunt, and shows how to prepare and cook the game.

£8.00 inc. delivery

33dz2ox.jpg

2ugdkzs.jpg

of58jq.jpg

w1s19v.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE