boker+ bushy kit

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Saw this on hiennies last night,ive just treat myself.....the reviews look quite good:)

Anyone already got this kit????
if so whats your opinions?

The link wont work:rolleyes:
Search 'boker plus bushcraft knife'.

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
ordered this on the 17th,still not arrived:rolleyes:
I have an an email from heinnes though....anyone else waiting??

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Eight days from recieving heinnies email im still waiting:rolleyes: suprised at heinnies as they are normal spot on or
could it be the boker bushy is that popular and the supplier cant supply enough???

Huff..i hate waiting:aargh4:

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
These are on back order from heinnies and arrive in batches. I waited a couple of months for mine and have number 77. They usually state 'preorder only'. The knife is excellent for the money. Stainless blade perfect for the wet uk weather. The sheath is poor quality leather and poorly designed. Slightly better when wet formed but hey it's less than £50 for a Bushlore clone! If you don't want stainless get the condor. It's cheaper and has an excellent sheath.

Last edited:

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
I should add. I received it within 36 hours of heinnies receivng it from boker plus. It's a difficult supply chain hence why heinnies usually state preorder.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Cheers for the info mate and heinnies are spoy on.im not complaining im just and impatient:censored: :D

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
I have one got it the day after my order which to say it had to come to guernsey was very good and twenty percent cheaper without vat the grind could be a bit higher but for les than fourth quid and a cool fire steel with it I"m happy with mine

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE