blagging rights!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
Had to share this with u all as I'm chuffed to bits.
I went out last weekend for a spot of fishing, my first overnight session since my boy was born nearly two years ago. I got this one at around 5pm

1528472_10202345500374796_2031629079_n (1).jpg

This beauty weighed in at 10lb 6oz. She Took half a large popped up mackerel on a running ledger rig. I had another about 2 hours later who was kind enough to bite through the trace as I was netting it But I'm not going to go on about The one that got away.

Would Love to hear what you guys have had lately
:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's a beauty mate! Second last and biggest i had was a 4lb 7oz rainbow trout on the fly, do love a good days fishing! Hanks for posting! :)

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
If you like carp fishing drop me a PM as I am the local water bailiff to a very nice carp lake, I took Carl over there a while ago and had a successful days fishing.

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
If you like carp fishing drop me a PM as I am the local water bailiff to a very nice carp lake, I took Carl over there a while ago and had a successful days fishing.

Never been into carp. Always thought of them as the cattle of the water. Had a few 30s years ago then got bored of them. Now pike, I consider them the tigers. Big game, mean look on there faces and teeth that would tear ya face off if you ga've them a funny look. Much more fun

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
I have to agree carp fishing seems to have got fancy and boring its turned like camping has which is now glamping :-\

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
I have to agree carp fishing seems to have got fancy and boring its turned like camping has which is now glamping :-\

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't agree more. It makes me laugh when I see these guys with thousands pounds worth of kit and blanking. I used to regularly catch 20lb plus carp when I first started fishing with a starter set that cost me a fiver and bait that came out of the house or garden. it's the old addage "all the gear and no idea" . Much like Bushcraft really

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
That's not a fish....this is a fish! :)
Bloodybigfish_zps4b046644.jpg
[/URL]

Nice pike though, haven't caught one of those since I was a teenager, I ate one a few years ago though. I wasn't very nice..

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE