Blackhawk patrol pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
Big and heavy with a high waist belt but well made and comfortable with reall well organized pockets and pouches. If they were the same weight as an Alice pack without frame they would be perfect. In a nutshell!
Atb

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
It's well easy to pack, just don't put too much in there! Personally I find it quite comfortable and bombproof. It is just over engineered for my needs, I prefer osprey packs now for leisure/schrafting as I have switched to a light weight ethos. If you are going to be in a country where you need extreme hardware in a pack and your life depends on its engineering but weight is not an issue it is ideal ( warfighter ). I inherited mine from my little bro and was originally drawn by the design and it's organisation capabilities with all the pockets. Found very good for keeping my kit organised and easily accessible even in the dark (permanent home for every thing) If I could get the same design but made out of a civvy type material making it light weight and with an adjustable back system it would be my holy grail. I always feel more comfortable with this type of pack than the tall narrow alpine style.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE