black bears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Quite right. Gordon employs the same technique with his hair in an attempt to filter out Kate Humble when he is doing Spring/Autumnwatch.

LOL!!!

This isn't "The Black Bear" (return to barracks) thread I thought it was going to be...

Locum was telling me about this prog the other day, will have to iplayer it.

Liam

I'm quite prepared to cut some flack for the next comment but...

Intervention is one arguement but the other thing that quickly occured to me is that what sport is there in shooting bears? If you can follow them in close quarters for a whole day surely it must be like shooting fish in a barrel? I'm every bit for killing something for food, there is justification for your own survival, (I know they made burgers out of them) but for sport? I'm not really even against that at a push but a sitting target that as far as I could tell seemed sentient and perhaps had an over inflated rep? Where was the challenge that justified the expense of the camouflage, the guns and the taxidermy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE