bivvi bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 26, 2006
devon/hampshire
hi
i have a brand new Terra Nova Jupiter Bivvi Bag which i unfrotunately have no use for. its a fantastic piece of kit, it is dark green, has a fly sheet in the hooped hood and two guide lines and pegs at the feet. i was wondering if it would be of any use to another member of the bushcraft community... i would appreciate any useful suggestions if not.
thanks

RGRBOX

Forager
Thanks Squidder, I was between two different forums and wasn't using all of my brain cells. I personally don't like these one man bivies.. I prefer to just us my Poncho between two trees, for when I expect rain, and I also bring along my G-tex bivi bag for my sleeping bag, but it's not a tent. I also like the Helliberg one man tent. has room to move around, it's lighter then G-tex, and cost less, on top of that, I can get my kit under it too..

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I personally don't use one either... tarp for me (or tent with my girlfriend) but if I was cycling or really needed something small and with a low wind cross section, I think something like this would be a good solution.

Sorry about the sarcasm by the way, it's rained all weekend here and what should have been a good but wet weekend in the woods was ruined by a broken down car on the M4 :(

Mar 26, 2006
devon/hampshire
in reply to the 'why no use' question, it is because i was under the illusion i would need it for my university course but now i am here i dont. hence why i havnt used it. i have taken it out of the bag twice now and it is still in mint condition with all the pegs and the curved pole is completely undamaged.

Mar 26, 2006
devon/hampshire
in reply to the 'why no need' question. it is because i was under the illusion i would need it for my uni course but have since found out i sahll not. hence why i have not used it, it has been out of the bad twice, the pegs are all there and the pole, the whole thing is in mint condition.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
poppins said:
in reply to the 'why no need' question. it is because i was under the illusion i would need it for my uni course but have since found out i sahll not. hence why i have not used it, it has been out of the bad twice, the pegs are all there and the pole, the whole thing is in mint condition.

Mate, you're not allowed to (try to) sell stuff in this part of the forum. If you want to sell something, you could become a BCUK Full Member (by clicking the Big Blue Button at the bottom of every page, 15 GBP a year - which gives you the sales privilege) and sell it in the Member Classifieds; Or put your bivvi / tent / thingie up in the Swap Shop forum.

It's not to be a pain, but that's what the rules are.
Please have a look at the post Toddy made earlier:

Toddy said:
Hello Poppins,
Welcome to BCUK :)

It's a very generous offer, might I suggest the swap shop forum?
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=9471
for the rules, etc.

If you intend to sell the bag please read this thread
first
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=29

Cheers,
Toddy

By the way: a warm welcome to the forum!!! :D ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE