Bits For Sale - GPS, Night Vision, Snow Peak, Catapult, MaxP, Leatherman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Having moved house and sorted through many things and been surprised when I have found things that I have never used, I thought I should sell on a few bits and pieces:

1 - Snowpeak Trek 1400 in aluminium - boxed in fact nver taken out of the plastic wrapping that the pot and the lid come in! Cant find these on the web in the UK - These appear to be $40 on the US sites so given it is new £25 posted. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2 - Magellan GPS 315 handheld GPS unit. Yes it's old - had it about 10 years now, comes with car charger and PC connector (via serial port!). Used it many times for Geocaching. Light scrates on the screen but nothing bad! A piece of history for £17.50 posted.

3 - Leatherman Super Tool in brown leather belt pouch -in good condition - can supply photos if required and will count blades etc if necessary - sat in a drawer since I bought it - £15 posted. SOLD

4 - Barnett Cobra Catapult with 30 - 40 ball bearings (which look to be about 6mm) - rubber in good condition, comes with removable arm brace - never used by me, £10 posted.

5 - Zenit Nightvision monocular - used a few times, works well but no ongoing need for it - Solid Russian engineering for just £35 delivered. SOLD

6 - Maxpedition Anemone in black - some slight wear but general good condition £7.50 delivered SOLD

7 - Maxpedition Rat Wallet in black - some slight wear but general good condition £10 delivered SOLD

I will probably have a few more bits shortly but wanted to get things started.

Thank you

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE