Bits and Bobs for Trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Had a bit of a clear out over Christmas as well as upgrading a few things so I have the following up for trade, collectively or individually.

1. After getting my new bergen yesterday, my eurohike hydro 60+10 is not needed any more. I bought this last year and it has seen 2 camping trips. It's pretty much spotless, it has many pockets, a pouch for a hydration pack, storage on the top, a sleeping bag compartment on the bottom and a removable dry sack in the main storage compartment. It's fully adjustable, has a water proof cover underneath in a pocket and as far as I know it is fairly water resistant as it stands. As far as reliability goes, I don't know people's opinions on eurohike, they're not the best brand out there but this bag hasn't got any loose stitching and doesn't show any sign of wear (It was packed fairly full on the trips its been on.)

IMG_0028_zps87568a31.jpg

IMG_0029_zps2e34c7af.jpg

2. 3x3 DD tarp, used a few times, in great condition.

IMG_0030_zps798ef603.jpg

3. Brand new unopened Dickies red hawk cargo shorts in black, 32" waist.

IMG_0031_zpsbbcb3f00.jpg

4. A neck sleeve, can be used as a balaclava, beanie, neck warmer etc. Wore a few times but I prefer my shemagh

IMG_0032_zpsc53af58d.jpg

IMG_0034_zps114fc17b.jpg

5. Two Aluminium mess tins, like new. No longer needed as I not long ago, bought a snow peak mini solo cook set.

IMG_0035_zpsd80e5997.jpg

6. Stainless steel cutlery set, clips together as one piece. Never used as my dad bought me a titanium spork before my first trip.

IMG_0036_zps782df44d.jpg

IMG_0037_zps4d4a4f79.jpg

7. Small survival tin. This has been used to keep my fire starting kit in. However I ordered a Pocket Ti stove from backpacking light the other day. It came with a tin big enough for my fire starting kit and the stove. On Tuesday I will take it into work and get the writing off with some meths.

IMG_0038_zpsa3b398ad.jpg

8. Gelert solid fuel stove with 4 hex-amine cubes. Got this at Christmas but I bought the stove mentioned above with my Christmas money thus I don't need this.

IMG_0041_zpsb29e737d.jpg

9. Just over 1 meter of theraband black tubing purchased from catapults.co. Bought this to experiment with my dankung slingshot, proved far to thick though however, it worked a treat on my friends black widow.

IMG_0042_zps62435c85.jpg

IMG_0043_zps959eba54.jpg

10. A mil-tec harness, when I bought this I had an idea to use it for something, but it wasn't what I had in mind, unused, like new.

IMG_0044_zps8c2e8d56.jpg

Things I am looking for are:

PLCE side pouches

a leatherman

a neck knife (in particular a bk11 or bk14) any considered though

any knives will be considered

for any makers out there a leather or kydex sheath to horizontal carry my ukpk on my belt

All trades considered, just ask me.

I'm also willing to add some cash to my trades for the right items.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Second call for the tarp if it doesn't go to uncleboob ... what are you looking for in return? Thanks

Still waiting to be able to reply to uncleboob. Anything mentioned above really, like I said I'd be willing to add a little cash if the trade value isn't high enough. Any sharps welcome for consideration :)

I'll let you know if I strike a deal with uncleboob or not.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
I could knock you up a kydex sheath for the tarp, kydex in black or coyote would attach to your belt via a brand new large teklok?

Luke

I'm just waiting on a few pics and confirmation on some knives, if they're not quite what I'm after I'll get back to you :)

Would I need to send it to you or do you have a ukpk you can work with?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE