Bit of a sad one.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I always dread these threads. Obviously the sadness of a loyal friend passing is great enough but add to that I never really know what to say. All I can add to what's already been said is that we share in your loss. She obviously was well loved and had a wonderful family with you so think of all the good times you shared.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I know just how you will be feeling, I had to make the final journey with my faithfull border collie "Corrie, " after fourteen years of love and devotion, Even though that was almost exactly two years ago, I can hardly see the keyboard for tears, just thinking about her and you. I know you will think that you will never get over it, but in time it gets a little easier.
Unfortunately I am now of an age that another dog would possibly outlast me, so Corrie will be my last dog, I have had dogs all of my life and it never gets any easier, when they have to go. I do not want to go to heaven if there is such a place, if there are no dogs there. I just hope that we may meet again sometime, that would be heaven enough for me,
As has been said before, just think of the good times you have had together, and be grateful for the love and aaffection that you shared together. My thoughts are with you at this time of your loss. This is the price we have to pay for the
enjoyment that they have given us. If we could just rationalise that their lives are shorter than ours, it would be easier.
Kinfdes regards. Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE