Bison guide shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
my bison guide shirt is my favourite thing tae wear but wasnae counting on a size M being so huge on me. looking tae swap it for a size S if anyone is interested?
Its autumn colours and id be interested in the same.

if not then im still happy wi a massive monster shirt.

cheers, Hamish.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
i'm currently waiting on my autumn bison guide shirt in m to be delivered. sounds like it might be a little big. i know i should probably buy you a drink first :) but would you mind telling me your chest and waist size so i can see if i'll have the same issue. no worries if you're shy :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Simon, if its any help, i had a medium, and used to use it as a "shirt"it was the right size for me, just to small in the neck & cuffs.

Rob

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i'm currently waiting on my autumn bison guide shirt in m to be delivered. sounds like it might be a little big. i know i should probably buy you a drink first :) but would you mind telling me your chest and waist size so i can see if i'll have the same issue. no worries if you're shy :)

im 32" waist and 36" chest. i dae mind big baggyness means i can wear more under it. tis just the sleeves that annoy me a little as they are a bit long and puff out rather medieval style

Auhrite Hamish. How much do you want fur the shirt buddy?

ATB

John

read up mate, not for sale. just wanted tae downsize thats all

Mad Canoe

Feb 20, 2010
bedfordshire
im 32" waist and 36" chest. i dae mind big baggyness means i can wear more under it. tis just the sleeves that annoy me a little as they are a bit long and puff out rather medieval style

read up mate, not for sale. just wanted tae downsize thats all. lol That will teach me must have had ma blinkers on

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Simon, if its any help, i had a medium, and used to use it as a "shirt"it was the right size for me, just to small in the neck & cuffs.

Rob
nice one rob. you're a bit bigger than me but like dreadhead i don't mind if its a little big. just looking forward to its arrival :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE