birthday hammock hang tonight in the piney piney woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gandelff99

Jan 29, 2011
southport
have all my gear prepped n ready for a birthday hang tomorrow night, am relieved of my father duties at about 5 pm so after that it headed straight for the woods, the hang area is prepped with fresh cut log fire wood from the lastest dead fall,the areas nice and cleared of debris and there bottle of birthday port is packed and double wrapped in bubble wrap,can't wait,as it'll be dark by the time i get there i have everything hopefully set up so its easy to do in the dark,i have the girlfriend coming with me whos keen to double hammock under the one tarp as she's scared of the dark...yeah right..more like rob me off my much emitted body heat,anyhow on that score the weather is slowly rising for a 24 hr period over here and should reach 9 degrees celious dropping to 3 overnight,with all the down gear,the fire and everything else i think a good night should be had,will try and take as much camera and film footage as possible abd get a vid going,harder than it looks as i'm not that confident in front of the camera(well maybe after a glass of port lol.let you know how it went on wednesday:umbrella::lol:

gandelff99

Jan 29, 2011
southport
hahaha, not even goin there lol, the g.f did ask me if i wanted a slap up meal and a night in a posh hotel all expenses paid, but nope with this break in the weather its tarp and hang time with campfire food of corned beef hash,baked beans n jacket spuds heaven. besides she did ask me what i wanted to do for my birthday and this is it, sooo defo what i need at the mo, have only managed to get a few nights hang time in this year as the weathers been soo cold and even though i have gear capable of sub zero temps its nice to get out when its a bit warmer n just chill.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE