Bird flu documentary

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Bisamratte said:
I think the best way to survive a bird flu pandemic is to get as fit and healthy as you can before it happens. A healthy body heals itself allot quicker and the immune system is stronger.

If everyone thought like this panic would be a good thing :D

(says me with a beer and a cigarette :rolleyes: )

That is about the best bit of advice you can have. :D

Apart from the cigarette of course. :rolleyes:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Bisamratte said:
I think the best way to survive a bird flu pandemic is to get as fit and healthy as you can before it happens. A healthy body heals itself allot quicker and the immune system is stronger.

Apparently a strong immune reaction is one of the real dangers of this bird flu so even this preparation is counter productive.

Best not worry about it and have another beer. :beerchug:

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
John Dixon said:
true but did you know that one of the Flu pandemics only hit young healthy adults.

i had Chicken flu one xmas "from Hong kong" and it took nearly a year to get over it and did alot of damage to my kidney's in fact a freind court it from me and had total Kidney failure and ultimatly died from it....

I was at the time the fittest i have ever been.

Good point....Exercise....what's that???? :D

Sorry to hear about your friend though :( , and I'm glad you survived :) .

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
Wayland said:
Apparently a strong immune reaction is one of the real dangers of this bird flu so even this preparation is counter productive.

Cheers :beerchug:

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Wayland said:

I thought we had decided not to worry about the flu. :p

Getting and staying fit is one of the best ways to get the most out of life. :)

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
anyway you can bite the dust in loads of ways, did you know:

in one year 58 people in the uk died putting on their trousers :rolleyes: , you know when you have got one leg in and the other gets stuck half way down and you do that funny hop thing determed to get it all the way down. well some people just didnt make it and even fell down the stairs with one leg on and the other off. :eek:

16 people in the uk died from champagne corks. doh :cool:

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
John Dixon said:
anyway you can bite the dust in loads of ways, did you know:

in one year 58 people in the uk died putting on their trousers :rolleyes: , you know when you have got one leg in and the other gets stuck half way down and you do that funny hop thing determed to get it all the way down. well some people just didnt make it and even fell down the stairs with one leg on and the other off. :eek:

I'll stick to beer then...its safer :lmao: :beerchug:

Pity its too cold for shorts though... good job I don't have an stairs :cool:

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
John Dixon said:

Forget champagne corks the real danger is LADDERS, thay will get you :eek: :eek: :eek:

or as seams to be the case just get on as theres not a lot you can do. Lets just let are elected goverment look after us :eek: :banghead: my god's wot am I saying............................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE