Bird and Trout knives

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Right then chaps, I could be on the hunt for another traditional style Bird and Trout knife, not those horrid things with a finger hole on the end, something thin bladed with maybe an antler handle, maybe something like this......

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...6AA318E6BC7320FED5698A60D59336930562&first=98

preferably in Stainless Steel.

can anyone recommend a supplier or even post some pictures that i can drool over to help in my choice :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hillbill has a nice one he's made in.the classifieds. (no affiliation to seller, just a happy abuser of his workmanship )

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
haha, got the perfect thing for you robbi ;)

I call it 'the pine handled shank', it's officially the only shank I've made that didn't just get a cloth/tape handle wrap! it's 1mm thick canadian carbon steel (cut from a saw blade) and razor sharp, perfect for sticking snitchs in the mess hall during chum time, sorting out any fools who disrespected you in the yard and gutting them sucka fish that take the bait!.. ahem.

DSCF3479.jpg

:eek: hope you like it, it also comes with a cardboard and duct tape sheath, fancy as you like mate!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Samon, that's..............nice :sulkoff:

hehe! so waht do you reckon, put you down for a user and one to go in the drawer? ;)

if cardboard and ducttape isn't your thing I can do carboard and parcel tape! oh yes, no expense spared!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE