*BIO-ETHANOL 5L*, Coleman powerhouse lanterns & panel wipe (coleman fuel)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
That is 17 or so of these bargain lanterns shifted. I've been told there are 4 left and once they are gone there won't be anymore.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Phil, my lantern just arrived. Brilliantly packaged, and a superb piece of kit. I didn't realise how big these were, I'm seriously impressed! Many thanks for sorting this out, these really are a bargain.

Cheers!

Ben

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Phil, my lantern just arrived. Brilliantly packaged, and a superb piece of kit. I didn't realise how big these were, I'm seriously impressed! Many thanks for sorting this out, these really are a bargain.

Cheers!

Ben

Glad to hear it arrived OK. Yep, they are a great bit of kit for the money we are getting them for.

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
Cheers Phil, I received my lamp today in pristine condition, a truly wonderful piece of kit. Thanks for sourcing a brilliant group buy and I recommend anyone thinking of getting a lamp grab one while you can.:)

Digitrackergoodjob

Alamo

May 4, 2009
Lancashire
Phil,

Mine was here waiting when I arrived home tonight. As others have said, this is a nice bit of kit and very well packaged.

Many thanks.

Alan

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Thanks for letting me know.

Remember they will only run on Coleman Fuel, Unleaded Petrol and huhum FAST PW, not slow.

Ethanol etc can't be used. If sourcing FAST PW it is probably best not to say you are intending to using it as a fuel. ;)

Pure Naphtha is the baby.

I will only be able to source 3 more at this bargain price.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Thanks for letting me know.

Remember they will only run on Coleman Fuel, Unleaded Petrol and huhum FAST PW, not slow.

Ethanol etc can't be used. If sourcing FAST PW it is probably best not to say you are intending to using it as a fuel. ;)

Pure Naphtha is the baby.

I will only be able to source 3 more at this bargain price.

Aye, I bought Fuel4 Bio-ethanol from Cotswolds (as the dude behind the counter assured me it would be fine) and it refused to run at all. Empty that out and replace with the proper coleman fuel, jobs'a'goodun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE