Binocular servicing

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Mike8472

Full Member
Jul 28, 2009
1,163
6
west yorkshire
I have several pairs of binoculars that are in need of some minor TLC.

I have no idea of where to send them for servicing.
I am reluctant to send my binoculars off without some form of first hand reviews of the companies.

Is there any where in particular that the fellow members on here have had positive experiences with getting their binoculars Serviced.
 
I have several pairs of binoculars that are in need of some minor TLC.

I have no idea of where to send them for servicing.
I am reluctant to send my binoculars off without some form of first hand reviews of the companies.

Is there any where in particular that the fellow members on here have had positive experiences with getting their binoculars Serviced.

If you have old stuff like me, with a bit of patience, it's not too difficult to do it yourself. I taught myself on a £10 charity shop pair. Good quality screwdrivers is a must.
 
Check the manufacturer’s web site. Or call their toll free number. They usually list authorized repair shops.
 
Last edited:
I have some old ww2 Kershaw binoculars to service but also have some fujinon expensive military binoculars that i would like servicing and nitrogen purging.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE