Billhook group buy....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
I was going to make more of a cover than a carrying sheath because this will probably live in my tool bag/pack.

Looking forward to seeing the singteck version...I could be tempted... ;)

I'll probably need a sam browne style belt by the time everything is hanging off it

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Great, another leather project :rolleyes:.

That's handy beamdune but well dodgy for steep, wet terrain. Slipping and landing on your jacksie it looks like it'd open up a kidney before you hit the deck.
Doesn't solve transportation. For usage time it looks the bee's-knees though. :)

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
bent-stick said:
I'll probably need a sam browne style belt by the time everything is hanging off it
You could always get him to make a nice pair of leather braces to hold your trousers up as well ;)

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Grooveski said:
Great, another leather project :rolleyes:.

That's handy beamdune but well dodgy for steep, wet terrain. Slipping and landing on your jacksie it looks like it'd open up a kidney before you hit the deck.
Doesn't solve transportation. For usage time it looks the bee's-knees though. :)

I did think it looked kinda scary, particularly for clumsy types like me.

ps. I've seen quite a nice looking sheath somewhere in the depths of the british blades forums.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Did they get done Jack?

(Renowned for my patience me :D)

I'm hopping on one leg and its getting tiring :)

Red

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Morning Gents.

I know they are in the system - spoke to them Friday but you just can't rush these old boys but the wait is worth it!

Cheers.

Jack.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Paypal sent Jack. Cheers :)

BR - don't forget to let us know about the sheath you guys are working on. :)

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Ok, anymore for anymore?

Have some left as all payment hasn't be recieved :( :deal:

So please let me know if you would like one.

Best wishes.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE