Biker's grand kit clear out Vol 3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As you can see I had a bit of a fetish for water canteens. I did try to keep the collection to a minimum but alas I am a kit *****.... but I'm getting better now

All prices include P&P Payment via Paypal as gift please.

First up is a brand new French Army issure 1.3ltr plastic canteen.

Yours for £15 Sold, with thanks, to ged

Canteen1-05.jpg

Next is an 1.3 litre aluminum canteen and cup. Bit scratched up but undented, still good and water tight. TRADED WITH WILD THING JULY 2011
Canteen2-1.jpg

Lastly this entire large aluminium pan cook set including a plastic colender, burner grill and stand. Has a frying pan which doubles as a lid for the large cooking pot. Also comes with 2 removable strong handles. The only thing that lets this down is the burner has lost the swivel flame adjuster handle. But it'd be really simple to cobble something together to make it work I'm sure.

I'd like £13 for this set please.

Big-pan-set1.jpg

Big-pan-set2.jpg

Big-pan-set7.jpg

Big-pan-set4.jpg

Big-pan-set5.jpg

Big-pan-set6.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Biker

Aaron, you dozy bugger! It isn't 2 litres, it's 1.3 litres! It even says so ont it, in the moulded lettering on the bottom!

Never mind, I forgive you. :)

Oh crap! Sorry mate but in my defence the canteen was 250 miles away from me when I had to think up what the capacity was. Again sorry.

Editted the posting above accordingly because that allyone is about the same size. D'oh!

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
No need to worry Aaron, I know you didn't mean to mislead anyone. Feel as guilty as you like if it makes you feel better. :)

I'm just glad it was me that found out before anyone bought the other one! You could probably make up for it by inviting me for dinner, and letting me use your shower after two days on the road, and... oh -- you already did that, didn't you? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE