Big & small bushy's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I have for sale 2 bushys, they are both made from 01 tool steel and professionally heat treated to 58rc. One is a small 2mm thick neck knife with a buffalo horn/ red linners handle and brass mosaic pins/ tube. the other is a slightly longer than normal knife with tuffnol handle and stainless bolts/tube. both have zero scandi grinds and have been hand sharpend to 8000 grit then stropped. They come with black leather sheaths hand dyed and stitched. £80 for the small knife and £170 for the big one, prices include pp fees and UK RMSD. Now £130
IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Just a little bit more info on the big bushy.
I made this knife with the winter in mind, longer blade for batton splitting wood but with the same zero grind I always use (Its the same as a A.Wood Woodlore) and a slightly bigger handle with plenty of shape to it for gloved hand use, dangler sheath so it can be worn on a belt outside of clothing and drawn easily (unlike a hip sheath where you can easily catch loose clothing when withdrawing and re-sheathing the knife).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE